Sunday, January 16, 2011

Be prepared

To maximize your coupon savings, you gotta be organized.  If you are at the store, but your coupons are at home, that's not going to save you any money!  There are lots of ways to organize your coupons, although I'm not going to go over them all today, I'm just gonna share what works for me.  But what works for you might not work for me and vise versa.  For me, I have a wallet style coupon holder that I have my coupons in, organized by category.  If I have a lot of the same coupon, and sometimes the same style/type, I paperclip them together.  Coupons I know I won't use, go into a plastic shoebox, for sharing later.   I keep my coupons in my purse, as there are times I might need to stop by the store and I hate not having my coupons, especially when I know I have a coupon for something I'm buying.  Even though it might only be 25 cents, that's 25 cents I don't have to spend. 

Some other methods that coupons use are the binder system and the file system.  Since I don't use these, I'll be gathering some more information on them before posting. 

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment